My blood pressure was once again high for me, but the Dr. said he thought it was probably just a case of "white coat" syndrome, where you have anxiety when you see a Dr. I'm pretty sure that it's my nerves/anxiety about the possibility of finding out something is wrong, and not just about seeing the Dr. but I really do think that I will start to calm down soon because my belly is definitely growing, and I should be able to feel the baby move pretty soon. Besides my blood pressure being a little high, the heartbeat was 155 which is still good, and I get to return in less than 2 weeks to see the baby and find out what we're having!!! I can't wait, the suspense is killing me! January 24th cannot come soon enough!
![]() |
| 16.5 weeks and growing! |
How far along? 16 weeks 5 days today!
Total Weight Gain: 6 lbs from first appointment
Symptoms? Pretty frequent headaches, and some lower back aches
Maternity Clothes? I can still wear one pair of pre-pregnancy jeans, (but they're not nearly as comfortable as my maternity jeans) and several of my shirts, but I have purchased a few maternity shirts as well.
Food Cravings of the week? Mandarin oranges, cheese, salty and tart things
Sleep? Pretty well since my last appointment. Loving my pregnancy pillow : )
Best Moment this week? Hearing the baby's heartbeat again.
Movement? Not too sure, little things here and there but nothing consistent or obvious.
Belly Button? Innie
What I miss? My flat stomach
What I am looking forward to? Finding out what we're having 1 week from tomorrow!
Weekly Wisdom If you're in between clothes just break down and buy a few maternity things. It's worth it
Milestones? 16 weeks and everyone is doing great!

No comments:
Post a Comment